Friday, November 12, 2010

Pacquiao or Margarito?

Well, the fight is tomorrow night, and no doubt tons and tons of people are gonna be watching. It's gonna be exciting to see Pacquiao take on a much taller, much heavier boxer, and it's gonna be exciting to see Margarito in the boxing ring after his controversial fight against Mosley that involved him cheating by putting plaster or something in his gloves.
I'm rooting for Pacquiao, and I may be biased because I'm Filipino too, but I'm rooting for him because of his condition and his unbelievable moves. I don't think his streak will end in this fight, but if it does, he will get back up just as fast.
A lot of people think his head got too big, that he's arrogant now because of his succesful fights against many boxers and also now that he had been elected to Congress in the Philippines. I think that his heart still belongs in the boxing ring and he's gonna prove it.

Tomorrow night is gonna be exciting!

XD

1 comment:

  1. Hm, well, now we know :) fight was amazing. Even though, he didn't win, I gotta admit: Margarito was great. For him to take all those punches and put through to the end of the fight, he's got guts, and lots of them. A really good job to both boxers.

    ReplyDelete